Graphical Analysis of a Game

Get your specific HIARCS/Junior support questions answered here as well as up-to-the-minute news!

Moderators: Watchman, Mark Uniacke, mrudolf

leavenfish

Graphical Analysis of a Game

Post by leavenfish »

I am looking for a program that will give a graphic analysis of games I play...so I came to check out HIARCS. I don't see mention of the ability, but could well be missing something so I wanted to post and see if anyone knew if HIARCS or any other program which would do this.

Lev Alburt long ago suggested doing this to show where you tended to go wrong - wrote an article in Chess Life as well as mentioned it in a book.

I can't graph this in a post, but imagine at the bottom of a game lasting 50 move, a graph below the engine analysed game. That is what I am looking for.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Brian
Scally

Post by Scally »

Hi Brian,

Lichess has what you’re after, we use it for tracking our Computer v Computer tournaments on here. It’s also easy to import a game via pgn and analyse it. I’ll post an example graph later when I’m up and on my iPad rather than on this iPhone.

Cheers,

Al
Scally

Post by Scally »

Hi again,

Better then a photo is a link to one of my imported games, here you should see the graph below the chess board:

https://lichess.org/y7f9ztiJ/black

Al.
Scally

Post by Scally »

... you may to click on the ‘Computer Analysis’ tab

Al.
Rob Appleby

Post by Rob Appleby »

If you have an ipad/iphone, smallfish has this function. It would be nice to see it added to hiarcs.