Youtube reviews of chess "computers" - Can you add

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
melcrose

Youtube reviews of chess "computers" - Can you add

Post by melcrose »

As I've gotten into researching and exploring all that is out there, I've come to realize that only a few of the classic chess computers are on youtube with thoughts and reviews.

If there is any chance some of you (with your massive collections) would want to add to the available, that would be pretty amazing. It's very simple to setup an account and upload videos.

And, just think: your voice and thoughts will be preserved.. well, probably forever.

I wish I had just a single recording of my Mom's voice .. but I don't. Might be fun one day for your kids / grandkids to hear your thoughts on a Mephisto so-and-so. :)

Just a thought!
TracySMiller

Post by TracySMiller »

I might start doing this. Most of my collection is of mainly the cheaper plastic units, but I have few nicer sets, mainly the Excalibur Grandmaster, the Novag Citrine, and a DGT board. I don't have the greatest voice either, but I have some ideas about showing off the features of the units I own.