A new Robot?

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
Steve B
Site Admin

Re: Looks like they're making progress!

Post by Steve B »

Shaun wrote:See

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/in ... ts/2068232

'All things come to those who wait' Regards

Shaun
pity you need a smart phone to use the Robot
non-starter for me

Remaining Dedicated To Dedicated Computers Regards
Steve
Scally

Post by Scally »

Hi Steve,

Yeah I got an email. Shipping from December 30th for the next 16 days, taking 30 days, then 7 days in customs, then the normal delivery in that country.

So for me in England around the end of February to the beginning of March, just in time for my birthday. Which will be 11 Months after the original proposed shipping date, hmm ....

Cheers,

Al.
Scally

Post by Scally »

Hi all,

I’m still waiting for my new toy, in the mean time the IOS App is available for Square Off. It wasn’t working but after exchanging several emails with the App Developer Asim Pereira and testing a few things, a new version was released and is now working for player v player. Let’s hope it works when the new board arrives.

Cheers,

Al.
Scally

Post by Scally »

Hi all,

We’ve received Project Update #21, more delays with component problems, however we’ve now got a way to track the progress of our orders.

Meanwhile Michael and I have played each other with the App and I again emailed the Developer to ask for a chat window, which he has agreed to add.

Cheers,

Al.