HIARCS Chess Forums Forum Index HIARCS Chess Forums
World Championship winning computer chess software program & downloads for chess database, analysis and play on PC, Mac and iPhone
 
 QuestionsQuestions   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 

New manuals
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HIARCS Chess Forums Forum Index -> Main Lobby / General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author
Alain
Moderator


Joined: 31 Jul 2007
Posts: 522
Full Name: Alain Zanchetta
Location: Bellevue, WA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:24 am    Post subject: New manuals Reply with quote

Hi,

as I don't always update the RSS feed of my website, I'll post in this thread user manual additions. This will also allow me to thanks the sender as most of time now, I publish manuals sent to me by other fellow collectors (I still have a few novag manuals on my todo list).

Added today:

Novag Aquamarine RISC II 26.6 MHz‏ (NL)
Chess Wizard IQ V (= Novag Zircon II) (NL)

both manuals sent by Paul Wiselius.

thanks,
Alain
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fernando
Admiral of the Fleet


Joined: 31 Jul 2007
Posts: 1912
Location: Santiago de Chile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:44 am    Post subject: Re: New manuals Reply with quote

Alain wrote:
Hi,

as I don't always update the RSS feed of my website, I'll post in this thread user manual additions. This will also allow me to thanks the sender as most of time now, I publish manuals sent to me by other fellow collectors (I still have a few novag manuals on my todo list).

Added today:

Novag Aquamarine RISC II 26.6 MHz‏ (NL)
Chess Wizard IQ V (= Novag Zircon II) (NL)

both manuals sent by Paul Wiselius.

thanks,
Alain


Alains, je prend cette chance pour vous remercier le service qui vous donnez au tant de gens
pardonez mon francais..
Ferdinand.
_________________
Festina Lente
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Alain
Moderator


Joined: 31 Jul 2007
Posts: 522
Full Name: Alain Zanchetta
Location: Bellevue, WA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: New manuals Reply with quote

Fernando wrote:
Alain wrote:
Hi,

as I don't always update the RSS feed of my website, I'll post in this thread user manual additions. This will also allow me to thanks the sender as most of time now, I publish manuals sent to me by other fellow collectors (I still have a few novag manuals on my todo list).

Added today:

Novag Aquamarine RISC II 26.6 MHz‏ (NL)
Chess Wizard IQ V (= Novag Zircon II) (NL)

both manuals sent by Paul Wiselius.

thanks,
Alain


Alains, je prend cette chance pour vous remercier le service qui vous donnez au tant de gens
pardonez mon francais..
Ferdinand.

Merci Fernando !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
blaubaer
Member


Joined: 28 Jul 2011
Posts: 476
Full Name: Michael L.
Location: Bavaria

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Alain,

also from my side thank's a lot for your service over the past years - it helps a lot!

Regards, Michael
_________________
Mysticum beats FCB! - High Performer Chess Computer Tournament 2017 Table
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dave C
Member


Joined: 17 Jul 2015
Posts: 265
Location: SoCal, US

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blaubaer wrote:
Hi Alain,

also from my side thank's a lot for your service over the past years - it helps a lot!

Regards, Michael
Alain - I agree with Michael. I have downloaded a number of manuals from your site. Your collection online is really helpful.

Thank you,
Dave
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JeffB
Member


Joined: 07 Mar 2015
Posts: 127
Full Name: Jeff Bosch
Location: Seattle, WA USA

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1
_________________
Cheers,

Jeff B.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pr1uk
Member


Joined: 02 Apr 2014
Posts: 192
Location: Strood, Kent. UK

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alain well done your the go to man
_________________
Mephisto Exclusive MMIV
Mephisto ESB II (ESB 6000 board)
RFT Chess-Master 4MHz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Alain
Moderator


Joined: 31 Jul 2007
Posts: 522
Full Name: Alain Zanchetta
Location: Bellevue, WA

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 new manuals availables thanks to Claude:

Saitek Centurion and Saitek Atlas in French

Note that English versions are available on Saitek Mephisto site.

Thanks,
Alain
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ricard60
Senior Member


Joined: 09 Aug 2007
Posts: 1196
Full Name: Ricardo Rodulfo
Location: Puerto Ordaz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alain wrote:
2 new manuals availables thanks to Claude:

Saitek Centurion and Saitek Atlas in French

Note that English versions are available on Saitek Mephisto site.

Thanks,
Alain


Thanks also Alain for sharing this site. Great work.
I did not know that Saitek Mephisto was alive and even selling some dedicated machines. http://www.mephisto.net/

Staying alive regards
Ricardo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Fernando
Admiral of the Fleet


Joined: 31 Jul 2007
Posts: 1912
Location: Santiago de Chile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricard60 wrote:
Alain wrote:
2 new manuals availables thanks to Claude:

Saitek Centurion and Saitek Atlas in French

Note that English versions are available on Saitek Mephisto site.

Thanks,
Alain


Thanks also Alain for sharing this site. Great work.
I did not know that Saitek Mephisto was alive and even selling some dedicated machines. http://www.mephisto.net/

Staying alive regards
Ricardo



I wonder which is the strength of those models....
_________________
Festina Lente
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ricard60
Senior Member


Joined: 09 Aug 2007
Posts: 1196
Full Name: Ricardo Rodulfo
Location: Puerto Ordaz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fernando wrote:
ricard60 wrote:
Alain wrote:
2 new manuals availables thanks to Claude:

Saitek Centurion and Saitek Atlas in French

Note that English versions are available on Saitek Mephisto site.

Thanks,
Alain


Thanks also Alain for sharing this site. Great work.
I did not know that Saitek Mephisto was alive and even selling some dedicated machines. http://www.mephisto.net/

Staying alive regards
Ricardo



I wonder which is the strength of those models....


Hi Fern,

Master chess i a 2163 elo machine ,(it use to be the highest elo new machine for sale lately but not any more now is the MCG), the explorer pro is a 2049 elo machine. Ratings are from this link: http://www.schachcomputer.info/html/aktivschach_elo_liste.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Alain
Moderator


Joined: 31 Jul 2007
Posts: 522
Full Name: Alain Zanchetta
Location: Bellevue, WA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My site hosting service has changed some rules and I need to migrate my web site => it's possible that manuals will be unailable for a few hours / days in the next couple of weeks.
However, no manual will be lost and links should remain valid as well.

Thanks,
Alain
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
paulwise3
Full Member


Joined: 06 Jan 2015
Posts: 556
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fernando wrote:
ricard60 wrote:
Alain wrote:
2 new manuals availables thanks to Claude:

Saitek Centurion and Saitek Atlas in French

Note that English versions are available on Saitek Mephisto site.

Thanks,
Alain


Thanks also Alain for sharing this site. Great work.
I did not know that Saitek Mephisto was alive and even selling some dedicated machines. http://www.mephisto.net/

Staying alive regards
Ricardo



I wonder which is the strength of those models....


Hi Fern,

The Centurion is a GK 2100 clone, just past the 2000 elo.

And you really do not want to know about the Atlas, which is the worst design I have ever seen. Very weak, and has pieces without magnets, so if you accidentally move the board, they shuffle all around. So I feel ashamed for the manufacturer who came up with this kind of trash...Sad

Regards, Paul
_________________
If I am mistaken, it must be caused by a horizon effect...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alain
Moderator


Joined: 31 Jul 2007
Posts: 522
Full Name: Alain Zanchetta
Location: Bellevue, WA

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added today:
Saitek Cougar in French and English
Mephisto Junior (sensor version) in German and English
Novag Beluga in Dutch

Thanks to JŘrgen and Jean-Pierre.

-Alain
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Alain
Moderator


Joined: 31 Jul 2007
Posts: 522
Full Name: Alain Zanchetta
Location: Bellevue, WA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added today:

Fidelity Genesis in French and English

While testing my computers after the move to the US, I discovered that I had a few manuals I hadn't scanned yet

More manuals to come regards,
Alain
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HIARCS Chess Forums Forum Index -> Main Lobby / General Discussions All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Protected by Anti-Spam ACP