Just Wanted To Say Hi To Everyone

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
George Speight

Just Wanted To Say Hi To Everyone

Post by George Speight »

For some reason my activation email ended up in my spam folder. I just found it and activated my acct. here. I guess i know most of you- a few names i didnt recognize. Just wanted to say "hello" to all of you, especially Steve B., since with his being 95- he may not be around tomorrow to say hello to. :roll:

Best to all of you,

George Speight
Harvey Williamson
Site Admin

Re: Just Wanted To Say Hi To Everyone

Post by Harvey Williamson »

George Speight wrote:For some reason my activation email ended up in my spam folder. I just found it and activated my acct. here. I guess i know most of you- a few names i didnt recognize. Just wanted to say "hello" to all of you, especially Steve B., since with his being 95- he may not be around tomorrow to say hello to. :roll:

Best to all of you,

George Speight
Hi George,

Welcome to our forum. I am glad you checked your Spam.

Best Wishes,

Harvey
Steve B
Site Admin

Re: Just Wanted To Say Hi To Everyone

Post by Steve B »

George Speight wrote:For some reason my activation email ended up in my spam folder. I just found it and activated my acct. here. I guess i know most of you- a few names i didnt recognize. Just wanted to say "hello" to all of you, especially Steve B., since with his being 95- he may not be around tomorrow to say hello to. :roll:

Best to all of you,

George Speight
thanks George

always nice to hear from you

Best Steve