How do you like to have your Rybka cooked?

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.

How do you most like your Rybka cooked?

Fried
45%
Grilled
18%
Poached
No votes
Baked
9%
Sushi
18%
Tandoori
No votes
Smoked
9%
Sashimi
No votes
I don't like fish
No votes

Total votes: 11

turbojuice1122

How do you like to have your Rybka cooked?

Post by turbojuice1122 »

Just to show no "ill will" from the Rybka fans in the Rybka forum, I am posting this poll myself, which was originally mentioned by Harvey in a thread in the Rybka forum at http://rybkaforum.net/cgi-bin/rybkaforu ... 4#pid35444

Obviously I'm definitely a Rybka fan, so you can trust that this isn't coming from some traitor or anything.

I noted in the Rybka forum that "Yuri Osipov" and his fans would definitely choose the choice "Poached".
Dylan Sharp

Post by Dylan Sharp »

Last time, I liked it "zapped".
Fernando
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: How do you like to have your Rybka cooked?

Post by Fernando »

turbojuice1122 wrote:Just to show no "ill will" from the Rybka fans in the Rybka forum, I am posting this poll myself, which was originally mentioned by Harvey in a thread in the Rybka forum at http://rybkaforum.net/cgi-bin/rybkaforu ... 4#pid35444

Obviously I'm definitely a Rybka fan, so you can trust that this isn't coming from some traitor or anything.

I noted in the Rybka forum that "Yuri Osipov" and his fans would definitely choose the choice "Poached".
I took a little portion of Rybka and I got bored to death. Like chewing an expended chewing gum.

I would even prefer to play CM2100 regards
Fernando