Feature request: Game profile or histogram of the game

Get your specific HIARCS/Junior support questions answered here as well as up-to-the-minute news!

Moderators: Watchman, Mark Uniacke, mrudolf

SFK3

Feature request: Game profile or histogram of the game

Post by SFK3 »

Hello Mark,

can you add another integrated section/window to the HCE which shows
the game profile or histogram of the (engines rated moves of the) game?

Hiarcs has a sophisticated anlyse tool, which not advises alternative moves to every original, but the important ones or even the blunders only.
So it's a disadvantage not to see the pathway of the whole game.

Since it's easier for human being to capture a picture (in a tick of the lid) rather than to go along the numeric rating move by move - which is not present for all moves in an analyzed game - this feature will support users in analyzing games quicker:
Even not up-to-date computers can rate a position in just a few seconds and the trend of it does not differ if analyzed for x minutes.
So you can quickly identify the breaking moves in a game and let the computer work out the analyze for these for a longer time.

It understands without saying that this is also environmentally friendly because of less power consumption.

In addition, this histogram/game profile should be printed by an option within the print menu.
Maybe selecting "bars" (like Shredder) or a simple line (like Fritz) is a good idea, too.

Thanks for taking it into consideration for future releases,

have a nice week

Uwe
Celop

Post by Celop »

Second this request - would be very nice to have !
leifel

Re: Feature request: Game profile or histogram of the game

Post by leifel »

I miss this feature too, which was the reason I registered in this forum anyway. Wanted to see if there was a way to get such a "game score graph" in HIARCS but I see we have to wait for the next version.

Please implement something like this in the upcoming version!

:)