Anyone, I Need Time Help Badly!

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
George Speight

Anyone, I Need Time Help Badly!

Post by George Speight »

Im trying to find out what times the 2 games are scheduled todayso i can work my schedule around it. But i live in the US, central standard time. And shit, im not good at converting. Help me try to figure out my time, please. But I dont even have a time to try and convert. The only thing i know right now is my name, and im not 100% sure of that.

the Best,

George
Harvey Williamson
Site Admin

Re: Anyone, I Need Time Help Badly!

Post by Harvey Williamson »

George Speight wrote:Im trying to find out what times the 2 games are scheduled todayso i can work my schedule around it. But i live in the US, central standard time. And shit, im not good at converting. Help me try to figure out my time, please. But I dont even have a time to try and convert. The only thing i know right now is my name, and im not 100% sure of that.

the Best,

George
It will be 1130 in the morning in New York if that helps and will be the same time every day - as far as I know.

Harvey
George Speight

Re: Anyone, I Need Time Help Badly!

Post by George Speight »

Harvey Williamson wrote:
George Speight wrote:Im trying to find out what times the 2 games are scheduled todayso i can work my schedule around it. But i live in the US, central standard time. And shit, im not good at converting. Help me try to figure out my time, please. But I dont even have a time to try and convert. The only thing i know right now is my name, and im not 100% sure of that.

the Best,

George
It will be 1130 in the morning in New York if that helps and will be the same time every day - as far as I know.

Harvey

Thanks Harvey. That is perfect. NY time is 1 hour ahead fo me. You are aware they will play 2 games today?

Thanks for taking the time to help me,

George