CC1 on ebay

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
Jose

CC1 on ebay

Post by Jose »

Hi,

it is not a sensation that a CC1 you can see on ebay? But it is a sensation that one person found since two and a half years three Chess Challenger 1 and he don´t keep he sold :shock: . And by the way he has the two top records for sell in euro. Both over 1000 Euro!!! We look for the third one!

CC1

4 is possible Regards
José[/url]
Steve B
Site Admin

Re: CC1 on ebay

Post by Steve B »

Jose wrote:Hi,

it is not a sensation that a CC1 you can see on ebay? But it is a sensation that one person found since two and a half years three Chess Challenger 1 and he don´t keep he sold :shock: . And by the way he has the two top records for sell in euro. Both over 1000 Euro!!! We look for the third one!

CC1

4 is possible Regards
José[/url]
That is interesting
3 CC1's from the same seller
Hmmm

this one is not in very good condition and there are no pieces, manual or box
if the adaptor was not already attached it would probably be missing that as well
Naked Regards
Steve
Alain

Post by Alain »

Hi Steve,
Steve B wrote:this one is not in very good condition and there are no pieces, manual or box
if the adaptor was not already attached it would probably be missing that as well
well, you know that semi-collectors are happy even with a CC1 without box, a naked adaptor and some pieces missong :wink:

$64.99 regards,

Alain
Jose

Post by Jose »

Hi Steve, hi Alain,

yes, not all must have a box or pieces?! :D

If a CC1 has no box, i would pay max. 50$...

Dreams become true Regards
José
spacious_mind

Post by spacious_mind »

CC1

4 is possible Regards
José[/url]
Hi José

Now thats an ugly looking one. Good luck to the seller if he manages to get his asking price.

I think mine looks a lot nicer :D

I still have to get my other one fixed sometime. I wonder if anyone knows of someone who can fix these for FREEEEEEEEEE :P

Best regards
Nick
Jose

Post by Jose »

spacious_mind wrote:

CC1

4 is possible Regards
José[/url]
Hi José

Now thats an ugly looking one. Good luck to the seller if he manages to get his asking price.

I think mine looks a lot nicer :D

I still have to get my other one fixed sometime. I wonder if anyone knows of someone who can fix these for FREEEEEEEEEE :P

Best regards
Hi you lucky puncher,

oh yes, it looks better than the ultimategeeks one! But for sure he will sell it - what Prize we will see...

Free is the air for breathing....nothing else. :wink:

CC1 Regards José
Steve B
Site Admin

Post by Steve B »

And here is yet ANOTHER CC1 on Ebay

no box,missing one pawn(but these are the original pieces) and it seems missing the manual

http://cgi.ebay.com/ORIGINAL-1ST-COMPUT ... oryZ146017

the CC1 is the most common rare computer i have ever seen

Oxymoron Regards
Steve
Jose

Post by Jose »

Hi Steve,
Steve B wrote:And here is yet ANOTHER CC1 on Ebay

no box,missing one pawn(but these are the original pieces) and it seems missing the manual

http://cgi.ebay.com/ORIGINAL-1ST-COMPUT ... oryZ146017

the CC1 is the most common rare computer i have ever seen

Oxymoron Regards
Steve
yes i saw it today, too. I still keep it in my list. The Serialnumber is near mine!
Some chess computers with higher editions are sold less in ebay than the CC1??!! :wink:

Rare? Regards
José
Steve B
Site Admin

Post by Steve B »

CC1

4 is possible Regards
José[/url]
the auction ended with no ..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=020

Bidders Regards
Steve
Steve B
Site Admin

Post by Steve B »

Steve B wrote:

CC1

4 is possible Regards
José[/url]
the auction ended with no ..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=020

Bidders Regards
Steve
Hello
here we go again:

http://cgi.ebay.com/FIDELITY-ELECTRONIC ... 0153658675

$100 less regards
Steve