Ihpone+Hiarcs > money+women ??

Get your specific HIARCS/Junior support questions answered here as well as up-to-the-minute news!

Moderators: Watchman, Mark Uniacke, mrudolf

ljj8503

Ihpone+Hiarcs > money+women ??

Post by ljj8503 »

i second this motion...now that i have an iphone and realize the full potential hiarcs could be for this platform!! I have a couple of chess programs already on my iphone, and while they might look better they have no where near as much functionality as hiarcs...but since i still have my treo 700p as a second phone i would also take the long-awaited palm-os updated hiarcs when it hopefully comes out as well...but boy i can only imagine how hiarcs would look/run on an iphone!! but i have to be carefull because just thinking of hiarcs on the iphone takes my mind to a place of sheer imagination...at which point i am no longer accessible to the rest of the world due to the constant mental-looping my mind goes through due to the thought of the merged iphone and hiarcs!! (ok, that didnt make any sense so i'll leave it and read it tomorrow as a reminder of why i shouldn't post half-asleep lol!):lol: :lol: :lol:
mclane

Post by mclane »

i do have a tungsten T3 with hiarcs. it runs on 400 or overclocked on 600 mhz with hiarcs. how fast is the CPU of the iphone ??
What seems like a fairy tale today may be reality tomorrow.
Here we have a fairy tale of the day after tomorrow....
Dark Horse
Hiarcs Team Captain

Post by Dark Horse »

so its like "look here girls, I got a shiny iPhone with HIARCS" ? :D
Krazyken

Post by Krazyken »

mclane wrote:i do have a tungsten T3 with hiarcs. it runs on 400 or overclocked on 600 mhz with hiarcs. how fast is the CPU of the iphone ??
Rumor from last year has it that it's a 620Mhz ARM but there is no official news on that as yet. Though most sources claim the 3G has the same proc as previous models.