H12 book

Get your specific HIARCS/Junior support questions answered here as well as up-to-the-minute news!

Moderators: Watchman, Mark Uniacke, mrudolf

wayne lowrance

H12 book

Post by wayne lowrance »

Geeze, I got cut off in the middle of text for this title. Anyhow, I understand that If I had bought the program thru CB I would have rceived H12 book.ctg.
I sure would like the ctg version, can I get it?

Thank
Wayne
hurnavich

Post by hurnavich »

Hi,I purchased viar chessbase and got the new fritz 11 gui ( a few new features) + hiarcs 12 + ctg book 12 + hiarcs 12 paderborn.oNLY DRAW BACK NO FUTURE UPDATES TO ENGINE ie 12.1 so on but you do get a year to play on playchess.com so good money spent.
Wardy

Post by Wardy »

hurnavich wrote:Hi,I purchased viar chessbase and got the new fritz 11 gui ( a few new features) + hiarcs 12 + ctg book 12 + hiarcs 12 paderborn.oNLY DRAW BACK NO FUTURE UPDATES TO ENGINE ie 12.1 so on but you do get a year to play on playchess.com so good money spent.
I don't think it's decided that Chessbase customers won't get the 12.1 update just yet - I still have hope!
Dylan Sharp

Post by Dylan Sharp »

Wardy wrote:I don't think it's decided that Chessbase customers won't get the 12.1 update just yet - I still have hope!
I hope we'll get 12.2!
hurnavich

Post by hurnavich »

It would be nice to have 12.1 but we can live in hope.I will buy Hiarcs deep 13 when she is out direct next time to get updates.
mroh

Post by mroh »

hurnavich wrote:Hi,I purchased viar chessbase and got the new fritz 11 gui ( a few new features) + hiarcs 12 + ctg book 12 + hiarcs 12 paderborn.oNLY DRAW BACK NO FUTURE UPDATES TO ENGINE ie 12.1 so on but you do get a year to play on playchess.com so good money spent.
So only CB customers get the h12.ctg but not the ones that buy here/direct?