When comes Hiarcs 12 CB?

Get your specific HIARCS/Junior support questions answered here as well as up-to-the-minute news!

Moderators: Watchman, Mark Uniacke, mrudolf

Dylan Sharp

Post by Dylan Sharp »

Wow, it would have been a great surprise for those buying the SP version to get the MP version, specially since probably they cannot use it!
Harvey Williamson
Site Admin

Post by Harvey Williamson »

Dylan Sharp wrote:Wow, it would have been a great surprise for those buying the SP version to get the MP version, specially since probably they cannot use it!
It would have been a very nice surprise as the Deep version will install with no problems on an SP machine. In fact if you are thinking of getting an MP machine in the near future in the long run it will save money to buy the Deep Version.
PortCitySlim

Post by PortCitySlim »

Harvey Williamson wrote:
It would have been a very nice surprise as the Deep version will install with no problems on an SP machine. In fact if you are thinking of getting an MP machine in the near future in the long run it will save money to buy the Deep Version.
Yes it will but only if chessbase decides to offer any updates that the HIARCS team releases, otherwise that means I have to buy the UCI from you guys in order to receive any updates to HIARCS 12. If chessbase doesn't release new updates for HIARCS that will suck big time. :roll:
Wardy

Post by Wardy »

Ordered my copy of CB Deep Hiarcs today from Mr Hallsworth :D

He hoped he might be able to send them out by the end of the week......fingers crossed :wink:
Henrik Dinesen

Post by Henrik Dinesen »

Wardy wrote:Ordered my copy of CB Deep Hiarcs today from Mr Hallsworth :D

He hoped he might be able to send them out by the end of the week......fingers crossed :wink:
Well, Hiarcs 12 has been with me for analysis and more for nearly 2 weeks.

Ok, it's merely UCI in here...:D

Release-schedule-fun-will-never-end-regards,
Henrik
Wardy

Post by Wardy »

Hi Henrik,

Sadly I needed a new chessbase serial number as my current one runs out on the 17th April otherwise I would have gone for the UCI version.

Hurry up chessbase!

Paul
Wardy

Post by Wardy »

Yay! Thanks to Mr Hallsworth my copy of CB Deep Hiarcs 12 arrived yesterday. Very slick service.

Now my CB account is paid up for another year, just in the nick of time!