Another Fascinating Game

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
BigBen

Post by BigBen »

Hi Suj :) you sounded a bit grumpy in your reply m8 lol .... I think what Ernst wants to know is what kind of ply depth and NPS you are getting with the 32 cores, be it with Zap or Ryba 2.1d3 (if you are still useing it)

Regards
Tony
suj wrote:Try using a rybka2.ctg book and see what rating one will get-Rybka 232a is anyway crap above 4 cores.Apart from that I dont play for elo and i dont care about it.

As for this-I would possibly say this is my first loss on 32 way on zappa.I dont care if anyone thinks if am using a laptop or any machine its for them to believe what I use and why would I accept a loss on a 32 way if I used say a quad or an octa.

As for hiarcs team-Kudos on the great game I loved the loss and for sure it has come a long way.

I would also like to thank Harvey and Mark for the very efficient support to all customers.

Thanks

Suj
Ernst

Post by Ernst »

I can make up a figure myself thanks.

Ernst.
BigBen

Post by BigBen »

Hi,
Why make up a figure? if you can get the facts from Suj. He may or may not choose to disclose the figures which is his perogative of course.

Regards

Ernst wrote:I can make up a figure myself thanks.

Ernst.