novag savant

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
kosterix

novag savant

Post by kosterix »

Has anyone ever played the novag savant, since all the lcd displays have rotten away? Is there any way to play it?

Do you have any pgn party available?
Strive for avoiding anything flat that emits light. Love the unhackable chess computer with real pieces and a tactile feel. I do not collect, I live.
Steve B
Site Admin

Re: novag savant

Post by Steve B »

kosterix wrote:Has anyone ever played the novag savant, since all the lcd displays have rotten away? Is there any way to play it?

Do you have any pgn party available?
Its a good idea to use the Forums search engine
you will find that many (if not all) of your questions have already been asked and answered many times before
See here:

http://hiarcs.net/forums/viewtopic.php? ... urn+savant

Search And Ye Shall Find Regards
Steve
kosterix

Post by kosterix »

the search functionality sucks big time. In short, all died, one got resurrected by someone unwilling to explain, and the video shows it should not have been resurrected.
Strive for avoiding anything flat that emits light. Love the unhackable chess computer with real pieces and a tactile feel. I do not collect, I live.
Steve B
Site Admin

Post by Steve B »

kosterix wrote:the search functionality sucks big time. In short, all died, one got resurrected by someone unwilling to explain, and the video shows it should not have been resurrected.
i guess thats a thank you for posting the link(which contains about 20 PGN games played by the Savant and Savant II)
i never had a problem finding something using the search tool
other members commonly use it and post links to old topics on a regular basis
in short...perhaps its your searching skills

That Suck Big Time Regards
Steve
kosterix

Post by kosterix »

ahem sorry. Thank you!