New ideas for New HIARCS Chess Explorer 2

Get your specific HIARCS/Junior support questions answered here as well as up-to-the-minute news!

Moderators: Watchman, Mark Uniacke, mrudolf

Fahad

New ideas for New HIARCS Chess Explorer 2

Post by Fahad »

New ideas for New HIARCS Chess Explorer 2:

1. Online Database (most important)
2. New (Deep) Hiarcs 15 with about 400 elo stronger Than (Deep) Hiarcs 14 (Like Shredder 12 VS Shredder 13 difference 330 elo)
3. Hiarcs Mega Database (about 7.0 millions games PGN/Hiarcs own format)
4. Engine Analysis automatic save on online (to save time)
5. Tactical Analysis (which is analysis a full game with comments and evaluation)
6. HIARCS Support For DGT Board
7. I don't know if any new idea you find then reply me Thanks

(we want to see that Hiarcs playing in TCEC next year with a Brand New (Deep) Hiarcs 15.

Thanks
If I made any mistake then please reply me
Mastrus

Post by Mastrus »

But Hiarcs project for Mac is dead??
chesspcmac

Post by chesspcmac »

No MAC/DGT compatibility not really interested

sorry regards
"Sir, the slowness of genius is hard to bear, but the slowness of mediocrity is insufferable"

Henry Thomas Buckle
Mastrus

Post by Mastrus »

when it is released HIARCS 2?
Mastrus

Post by Mastrus »

when it is released HIARCS 2?
mkp1151

Suggestion for next HCE update

Post by mkp1151 »

Here is a small (but I think significant) improvement for any new HCE update: show captured pieces, both in Playing Game and Analysis modes. Most other major chess GUIs (Fritz 15, Aquarium, Chess King, and Arena among them) already have this feature.
jurnieks

Post by jurnieks »

As a MAC user a would be happy if it could be possible to have the DGT support. Actually, HVE will be the only software that could do it and absolutely unbeatable on the market. I have to use Parallels with Windows to use my DGT Revelation II, and it is all kind of shit, excuse my French....
EloDeficit

Re: New ideas for New HIARCS Chess Explorer 2

Post by EloDeficit »

DGT support would depend on drivers, and DGT has to provide them first.
Online database? Why so important? The connection would be slow.

Stronger engine would be OK, but 400 would be unrealistic. However, I would rather have the ability to customize the engine's playing style more than currently available. Online players cheat and have egos. I find HIARCS and Shredder to be the most human-like players.

I would wish for a FICS (+/- ICC) interface to play online. Played games could be analyzed.

I would wish for batch analysis of games.

I would also wish for being able to set blunder thresholds in centipawns for the analysis engine.
herO

Post by herO »

Mastrus wrote:when it is released HIARCS 2?
New Hiarcs Chess Explorer 2.0 and Hiarcs 15 will be available after Summer 2017.
herO

Re: New ideas for New HIARCS Chess Explorer 2

Post by herO »

EloDeficit wrote:DGT support would depend on drivers, and DGT has to provide them first.
Online database? Why so important? The connection would be slow.

Stronger engine would be OK, but 400 would be unrealistic. However, I would rather have the ability to customize the engine's playing style more than currently available. Online players cheat and have egos. I find HIARCS and Shredder to be the most human-like players.

I would wish for a FICS (+/- ICC) interface to play online. Played games could be analyzed.

I would wish for batch analysis of games.

I would also wish for being able to set blunder thresholds in centipawns for the analysis engine.
Absolutely agree with you! It would be nice, if Mark will improve Hiarcs play realism capabilities. This is most important Hiarcs engine feature for me.
jerrymaguire

"Star" a game

Post by jerrymaguire »

I'd like to star/tag specific games so that I can go back to these games at a later time.