Hallo everybody

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
Georg

Hallo everybody

Post by Georg »

Hi. I have moved from old CCC. I don't really know what happened. I know that Steve B was not too happy with moderators. But now it seems to me as CCC has died a slow painful death. Ugh!

It was nearly only Steve’s messages that I read so I had to move. So please Steve stay here now. I don't like to move. Too lazy for that. I am a rather old man.

And all of you must also have an advocate for weak chess players, even if you yourself don't realize it. :)

Are you there Steve, or have you left the building. :)

Georg
Harvey Williamson
Site Admin

Re: Hallo everybody

Post by Harvey Williamson »

Georg wrote:Hi. I have moved from old CCC. I don't really know what happened. I know that Steve B was not too happy with moderators. But now it seems to me as CCC has died a slow painful death. Ugh!

It was nearly only Steve’s messages that I read so I had to move. So please Steve stay here now. I don't like to move. Too lazy for that. I am a rather old man.

And all of you must also have an advocate for weak chess players, even if you yourself don't realize it. :)

Georg
Hi Georg,

Welcome to the Hiarcs forum. Steve has no plans to stop posting here and will be a moderator for at least the first 12 months of the forum.

Best Wishes,

Harvey
Steve B
Site Admin

Post by Steve B »

Georg wrote:Hi. I have moved from old CCC. I don't really know what happened. I know that Steve B was not too happy with moderators. But now it seems to me as CCC has died a slow painful death. Ugh!

Georg
hi Georg

welcome to the future of computer chess

may the force be with you regards
Steve
Jose

Post by Jose »

Harvey Williamson wrote: ..and will be a moderator for at least the first 12 months of the forum.
Hi,
i am sure Steve will ever post as he can, if moderator or not moderator, because he has fun - but why only the first 12 months?

A little interesting Regards José
Steve B
Site Admin

Post by Steve B »

Jose wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote: ..and will be a moderator for at least the first 12 months of the forum.
Hi,
i am sure Steve will ever post as he can, if moderator or not moderator, because he has fun - but why only the first 12 months?

A little interesting Regards José
Hi Jose

my enormous salary contract(plus record breaking signing bonus) runs out in one year after which both Mark and i have agreed to an " escape clause"

Mega Bucks Regards
Steve
Jose

Post by Jose »

Ok Steve, that is an argument! Whatever are the reasons, i hope all will stay!
Best José