need help

Get your specific HIARCS/Junior support questions answered here as well as up-to-the-minute news!

Moderators: Watchman, Mark Uniacke, mrudolf

MikeB

need help

Post by MikeB »

Recently purchased a new iMac and also Chess Explorer for Mac a month ago. Yesterday, I ordered Deep Junior Yokohama. When I received the confirmation email I discover to my horror that I ordered the PC version by mistake. I have tried reaching out to both HIARCS@hiarcs.com and Digital River and thus far have received no response.

Can be corrected? Not sure if the best way is for me to get a refund and reorder or if perhaps I could be simply sent the codes to unlock Deep Junior Yokohama for the Mac ?

Thank you,

Michael Byrne - long time supporter of HIARCS products
Harvey Williamson
Site Admin

Re: need help

Post by Harvey Williamson »

MikeB wrote:Recently purchased a new iMac and also Chess Explorer for Mac a month ago. Yesterday, I ordered Deep Junior Yokohama. When I received the confirmation email I discover to my horror that I ordered the PC version by mistake. I have tried reaching out to both HIARCS@hiarcs.com and Digital River and thus far have received no response.

Can be corrected? Not sure if the best way is for me to get a refund and reorder or if perhaps I could be simply sent the codes to unlock Deep Junior Yokohama for the Mac ?

Thank you,

Hi Michael,

I am sure it can be sorted out. I will send mark a link to this post.

Harvey
MikeB

Post by MikeB »

Thank you Harvey - appreciate that!
Harvey Williamson wrote:
MikeB wrote:Recently purchased a new iMac and also Chess Explorer for Mac a month ago. Yesterday, I ordered Deep Junior Yokohama. When I received the confirmation email I discover to my horror that I ordered the PC version by mistake. I have tried reaching out to both HIARCS@hiarcs.com and Digital River and thus far have received no response.

Thank you,

Hi Michael,

I am sure it can be sorted out. I will send mark a link to this post.

Harvey
MikeB

Post by MikeB »

Thank you,

All fixed - thanks Harvey and Mark!