Does this chess set work with the Rodent chess engine?

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
Monsieur Plastique

Does this chess set work with the Rodent chess engine?

Post by Monsieur Plastique »

Chess is like painting the Mona Lisa whilst walking through a minefield.
Cyberchess

Post by Cyberchess »

Holy mousetrap :!:

:shock: Morbid fascination regards,
John
Monsieur Plastique

Post by Monsieur Plastique »

You want to know how I found the link? I had been Googling chess sets as I am after a couple more of them, but at the same time I'd been Googling the superb new TV series Bates Motel which I am currently watching on Foxtel. So what do you get when you like chess sets and are also interested in Norman Bates (whose favourite past-time, apart from murder, is taxidermy?)...
Chess is like painting the Mona Lisa whilst walking through a minefield.
fourthirty

Post by fourthirty »

Monsieur Plastique wrote:You want to know how I found the link? I had been Googling chess sets as I am after a couple more of them, but at the same time I'd been Googling the superb new TV series Bates Motel which I am currently watching on Foxtel. So what do you get when you like chess sets and are also interested in Norman Bates (whose favourite past-time, apart from murder, is taxidermy?)...
Wow. I foresee that I'll be having mice with little sandwich sword nightmares in the near future.

So, I've been watching the TV series Breaking Bad on Netflix and Googling the associated wiki pages for episode analysis. I've also been hunting for new Chess sets on Google. Can't wait to see what odd link Google recommends for me!

Tchaikovsky Mouse King regards.
Cyberchess

Post by Cyberchess »

:twisted: Greetings fellow morbid chess enthusiasts!

Just thought I would chime in with my all-time favorite chess/serial killer film, "Night Moves" with Gene Hackman:

http://www.amazon.com/Night-Moves-Gene- ... ight+Moves

Ed Gein sends his regards,
John

PS – I found this gory chess tidbit on I.M. Jeremy Silman’s website. :shock:

http://jeremysilman.com/shop/pc/Lexx-4- ... 7p3689.htm