Next Leiden tournament

Designed for posting all types of tournaments and Games (e.g. Man vs. Machine, Computer vs. Computer and basement matches.)

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
Cock de Gorter
CSVN

Next Leiden tournament

Post by Cock de Gorter »

The Dutch Computerchess Club organises this traditional tournament in the weekend of October 26-28 2007
Harvey Williamson
Site Admin

Re: Next Leiden tournament

Post by Harvey Williamson »

Cock de Gorter wrote:The Dutch Computerchess Club organises this traditional tournament in the weekend of October 26-28 2007

Hi Cock,

Thank you for the information Hiarcs and I will see you there. Please post a link here when it is on the CSVN website.

Best Wishes,

Harvey
Ray

Post by Ray »

Another great tournament to follow :)
Theo van der Storm
CSVN

Re: Next Leiden tournament

Post by Theo van der Storm »

Harvey Williamson wrote:
Cock de Gorter wrote:The Dutch Computerchess Club organises this traditional tournament in the weekend of October 26-28 2007
Hi Cock,

Thank you for the information Hiarcs and I will see you there. Please post a link here when it is on the CSVN website.

Best Wishes,

Harvey
Perhaps the one-liner announcement with the date was a bit difficult to find on the website. Yesterday I put in the full announcement:
http://www.csvn.nl/index.php?option=com ... &Itemid=28

Additional timezone info:
On Sunday 28th Daylight Saving Time (CET DST +2) will have ended, giving an extra hour (CET +1) to prepare the opening books :-)

Best,
Theo
Harvey Williamson
Site Admin

Post by Harvey Williamson »

Perhaps the one-liner announcement with the date was a bit difficult to find on the website. Yesterday I put in the full announcement:
http://www.csvn.nl/index.php?option=com ... &Itemid=28

Additional timezone info:
On Sunday 28th Daylight Saving Time (CET DST +2) will have ended, giving an extra hour (CET +1) to prepare the opening books :-)

Best,
Theo
Hi Theo,

Thanks and welcome to the forum. I like the added bonus of an extra hour in bed this time.

CU in October,

Harvey