New Palm Version

Get your specific HIARCS/Junior support questions answered here as well as up-to-the-minute news!

Moderators: Watchman, Mark Uniacke, mrudolf

dridge

New Palm Version

Post by dridge »

Hello, Mark,

I would like to volunteer as a beta tester for any new Palm versions. I have owned many palm devices over the last 10 years and also have all of the Palm chess programs available.

thanks

David
ljj8503

Post by ljj8503 »

I also would volunteer. I have owned a palm device for over four years since the t600--cant wait for the new palm release!!
rookchess

Palm Hiarcs

Post by rookchess »

Sir,
I already have Hiarcs on my Palm T5.I hope the next version will come soon.I'm very willing to volunteer,and test the new version.I'm a NM,from the Philippines.
Bonario

Post by Bonario »

I believe I own the strongest Chess programs available for palm out there. Hiarcs, Chess genius, Chess (to play on the internet) and Chess Tiger. I use them a lot. I would be more than happy to become a beta tester!

Post by 015734 »

I also have most if not all chess programs for palm and can currently test them on a Lifedrive, Treo 650, or a Tungsten C handheld. I would love to test the next version and report back
nahab

Post by nahab »

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, Mark,

I would like to volunteer as a beta tester for any new Palm versions. I have owned many palm devices over the last 10 years and also have all of the Palm chess programs available.

thanks

David

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am too :-)

regards Jörg