HIARCS Headbangers vs Highendman - Game 2 - (1/2 - 1/2)

Designed for posting all types of tournaments and Games (e.g. Man vs. Machine, Computer vs. Computer and basement matches.)

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
Dark Horse
Hiarcs Team Captain

Post by Dark Horse »

Shahar what concerns me is that you dont want to go on playing, is it that you think the position is dead drawn or is it that you do not want to go on playing against out Team ?

Earlier today you also stated that you felt that the time flag was a lack of respect for the games,

I am sure you have had your share of bad luck with server disconnects or engine crashes etc

I am not sure what gave you this impression that there was a lack of respect, and I hope thats not the impression you leave with
Dark Horse
Hiarcs Team Captain

Post by Dark Horse »

As expected draw accepted
Harvey Williamson
Site Admin

Post by Harvey Williamson »

Shahar,

You can now read our discussions and feel free to post your comments.

Harvey
Highendman

Post by Highendman »

Dear Headbagers team: I just finished 5 straight hours of reading, re-reading and following your analysis on both your 'no longer hidden' game threads (thank you Harvey!).

It was a real pleasure seeing your analysis and getting an insight into how well and how hard you've worked on these games. In hindsight I'm sorry I didn't keep such a 'secret thread' of my own, to more easily share thought process, analysis and decision making rationale so post game it would have been much simpler to share this with you. It would have made it far easier comparing notes that way - as well as make sure it's easier for some of you to possibly accept I really have seen some positions as early as I have in our match ;)

But to begin with - I am really glad I took back earlier today my unkind comment from yesterday! It was very much out of place and reading your threads reconfirmed how what has happened withh that double-flag was nothing more than bad luck - shit happens. I'm sorry Dark Horse this is how it concluded, although I believe your team too accept both positions were dead drawn so not too much harm done.
Dark Horse
Hiarcs Team Captain

Post by Dark Horse »

Shahar,

this does not have to be a one off match.

There can be many more in the future.
Highendman

Post by Highendman »

Funny thing: I woke up at 11am this morning. For the first time in 2 months :)

Since our match started, I got up every morning at 4am to spend 3 hours hours of analysis before heading for work, and then at least 3-4 hours of analysis when I got back in the evening. And weekends were worse hehe.

It's not that I set a clock or anything - just the pressure of competition forced me out of bed at 4am every morning whether I wanted that or not hehe.
Dark Horse
Hiarcs Team Captain

Post by Dark Horse »

yeah, had a good nights sleep after a long time here too