HIARCS Headbangers vs CC GM Harvey Williamson- Draw

Designed for posting all types of tournaments and Games (e.g. Man vs. Machine, Computer vs. Computer and basement matches.)

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
JEB_Tucson

Post by JEB_Tucson »

Harvey
Thanks for the great game and your expert play. When you said that you were playing on your laptop, I thought that we really had a chance to win the game, but, it seems that even on a laptop you and HIARCS are a formidable opponent. Now we need you back on our side for the game against our very own Highendman.

Headbangers
Thanks for your outstanding play. I believe we played a near perfect game, but, since Harvey made no errors, a draw was the best we could do. Looking on the bright side....we remain undefeated!!!

Thanks Again
James
Hetman

Post by Hetman »

Harvey Williamson wrote: Accepted.

If this was a corr. game I would play out the endgame but I do not have the time or the will to grind this one out.
If it was CC game white have nothing to fear, they have better rook and ab pawns look better then cd for the endgame. most probably abc will be exchanged on cd and no one side can count for more then draw.

Rgds
Hetman

I wish you to get IM iccf title or 1st SIM iccf norm in your nearest CC tournament.
GOD is the best Friend of the humans.
Harvey Williamson
Site Admin

Post by Harvey Williamson »

Hetman wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote: Accepted.

If this was a corr. game I would play out the endgame but I do not have the time or the will to grind this one out.
If it was CC game white have nothing to fear, they have better rook and ab pawns look better then cd for the endgame. most probably abc will be exchanged on cd and no one side can count for more then draw.

Rgds
Hetman

I wish you to get IM iccf title or 1st SIM iccf norm in your nearest CC tournament.
I am almost guaranteed the IM title maybe not the SIM this time,
Hetman

Post by Hetman »

Harvey Williamson wrote:
I am almost guaranteed the IM title maybe not the SIM this time,
Congrats. It would be nice to have some title. ;-)

Correspondence titles are not giving privileges as the OTB titles :-) but the cc tournament can be a good test for the engine possibilities.

It is interesting if for SIM it would be enough to have strong computer 4-8 core and gave him enough time for analysis. There shall be some players who do so.

I have faced such an opinion but because i am not able to check it i do not know if it is true.

Rgds
Hetman
GOD is the best Friend of the humans.