Palm Hiarcs 14

Get your specific HIARCS/Junior support questions answered here as well as up-to-the-minute news!

Moderators: Watchman, Mark Uniacke, mrudolf

Mark Uniacke
Hiarcs Author

Palm Hiarcs 14

Post by Mark Uniacke »

I noticed another post about the Palm version but it really needs a thread of its own.

At present I am undecided as to whether to produce a Palm version 14. If I let my head rule my heart the answer would be not to do so since the market is tiny.

If anyone wants PH14 please reply to this post or email me.
Best wishes,
Mark

https://www.hiarcs.com
RadioSmall

Post by RadioSmall »

Hi
A Palm version (with Hiarcs14) would be very welcome.The style of play of Palm Hiarcs has always been very attractive.It is I believe the most amazing combination of Hardware and software that I had ever the pleasure of owning.
Regards
Radio Small
IA

Post by IA »

Hi Mark, I am interested in a new version of Palm Hiarcs 14, certainly Palm Hiarcs is the chess program pocket that has better game play and better training has given my chess, wonderful program, I remain faithful to Palm Hiarcs despite Pocket Fritz and iPhone Hiarcs ...., Palm Hiarcs should have as the latest version of the world champion engine (Hiarcs 14), this would close with a flourish of Gold the best chess program pocket of history, but would add the option for the iPhone Hiarcs "Adapt Strength" to be perfect.

Regards.... :)
Yarc

Post by Yarc »

Yes please! I think Palm Hiarcs is the best portable chess system.
Cubeman

Post by Cubeman »

I would also like to see Hiarcs 14 on Palm.
RadioSmall

Re: Palm Hiarcs 14

Post by RadioSmall »

Mark Uniacke wrote:I noticed another post about the Palm version but it really needs a thread of its own.

At present I am undecided as to whether to produce a Palm version 14. If I let my head rule my heart the answer would be not to do so since the market is tiny.

If anyone wants PH14 please reply to this post or email me.
Hi Mark
Has a decision been reached to produce Hiarcs 14 on Palm?
Regards
Radio Small
Mark Uniacke
Hiarcs Author

Post by Mark Uniacke »

I won't have time to even consider it until 2013. I am extremely busy as usual for some time to come.
Best wishes,
Mark

https://www.hiarcs.com
RadioSmall

Post by RadioSmall »

Mark Uniacke wrote:I won't have time to even consider it until 2013. I am extremely busy as usual for some time to come.
Hi
Any News on this??
IA

Post by IA »

RadioSmall wrote:
Mark Uniacke wrote:I won't have time to even consider it until 2013. I am extremely busy as usual for some time to come.
Hi
Any News on this??
:roll:

Regards.