Version 1.3

Get your specific HIARCS/Junior support questions answered here as well as up-to-the-minute news!

Moderators: Watchman, Mark Uniacke, mrudolf

Mark Uniacke
Hiarcs Author

Re: Version 1.3

Post by Mark Uniacke »

rolandschott wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:12 pm Thank you very much for your answer.

I know that I'll have to change my old Mac for a new one soon. Many other programs can't be updated since a while.

Best regards
A new version that supports macOS 10.14 Mojave and 10.15 Catalina is now available on the download page for those customers who are stuck on these older macOS versions.
Best wishes,
Mark

https://www.hiarcs.com
mrudolf
HCE Developer

Post by mrudolf »

HiarcsApple wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:47 pm I was thinking of:
1. select analysis engine 1 and 2.
2. start analysis and let it run overnight.
Done.
General request: please make feature suggestions in the separate threats. They are easily forgotten in general threats and you lose a chance to get support from others (and for us this is important hint if the feature will have more than one user ;-) )
rolandschott

Post by rolandschott »

Mark Uniacke wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:10 pm
rolandschott wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:12 pm Thank you very much for your answer.

I know that I'll have to change my old Mac for a new one soon. Many other programs can't be updated since a while.

Best regards
A new version that supports macOS 10.14 Mojave and 10.15 Catalina is now available on the download page for those customers who are stuck on these older macOS versions.
thank you very much !
Robert

Post by Robert »

Version 1.3.3 is available.