Feature request regarding tablebase window

Get your specific HIARCS/Junior support questions answered here as well as up-to-the-minute news!

Moderators: Watchman, Mark Uniacke, mrudolf

Trahald

Feature request regarding tablebase window

Post by Trahald »

In HCE Chess Explorer Pro when you reach a position with 6 men or less it will show the result in the analysis explorer. When you click on more it brings up a small window where you can see more detail and the result of each legal move which is great. I would simply like the option to be able to flip the board in this window if possible, as it seems to be fixed from White's perspective. Unless I am overlooking something rather obvious?

I would be happy to see this in 1.2 or a possible future update. Thanks.
mrudolf
HCE Developer

Re: Feature request regarding tablebase window

Post by mrudolf »

Trahald wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:30 pm In HCE Chess Explorer Pro when you reach a position with 6 men or less it will show the result in the analysis explorer. When you click on more it brings up a small window where you can see more detail and the result of each legal move which is great. I would simply like the option to be able to flip the board in this window if possible, as it seems to be fixed from White's perspective. Unless I am overlooking something rather obvious?

I would be happy to see this in 1.2 or a possible future update. Thanks.
Very good point, added to 1.3 TODO list.