Where can I find more free multiplayer chess game downloads?

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
christan

Where can I find more free multiplayer chess game downloads?

Post by christan »

Hi,

I am looking for a free multiplayer chess game for my Dad. I occasionally play with the old man during the weekends on his really antique PC. Recently he has finished playing all the chess games from the site. Are there anymore free sites available where I can download more chess games with intuitive navigation and control?

Cheers
Chris
christan

Post by christan »

These are some example of the chess games that I am looking for:https://www.gametop.com/download-free-games/chess/
paulwise3

Post by paulwise3 »

I like the Chess Free app from AI Factory, but I am not sure if it is easy to get it on PC too.

Regards, Paul
2024 Special thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12741
2024 Special results and standings: https://schaakcomputers.nl/paul_w/Tourn ... 25_06.html
If I am mistaken, it must be caused by a horizon effect...
christan

Post by christan »

Thanks mate! But I need PC, those with big screens.
el_boss

Funny you mention that...

Post by el_boss »

I actually coded a multiplayer chess game with a few friends of mine that pretty much lets you battle people over chess puzzles.

It's on IOS as Chess Puzzle Blitz and Android (tho it's not on the play store so the Android setup is a lil trickier). If you need to setup android let me know :)