Pda Hiarcs 14 ?

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
barquero37

Pda Hiarcs 14 ?

Post by barquero37 »

PDA versions will Hiarcs 14? Which?
Cubeman

Post by Cubeman »

I am hoping for a PocketFritz version :P
I can imagine iOS will be done as probably update to current version.I remember that Mark even suggested he might release a Palm version :shock:
I hope other members on this forum will take the time to express their wishes in this thread as I feel Mark is very busy and will only create certain PDA versions only if there is enough interest.I am willing to spend a fair amount to get the PocketFritz version. :wink:
RadioSmall

Post by RadioSmall »

Cubeman wrote:I am hoping for a PocketFritz version :P
I can imagine iOS will be done as probably update to current version.I remember that Mark even suggested he might release a Palm version :shock:
I hope other members on this forum will take the time to express their wishes in this thread as I feel Mark is very busy and will only create certain PDA versions only if there is enough interest.I am willing to spend a fair amount to get the PocketFritz version. :wink:
Both a Palm version and a Pocket P.C version of Hiarcs 14 would indeed be very welcome. I also am willing to spend a fair amount to get both.
barquero37

Post by barquero37 »

Up!

¡¡ Hiarcs 14 for Palm !!