WBCCC 2012

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
NATIONAL12

WBCCC 2012

Post by NATIONAL12 »

this tournament starts shortly,any of you guys going to enter.Sebi has.
NATIONAL12

Post by NATIONAL12 »

disappointed i have heard nothing,i agree its a tough tournament but its free to enter and i feel a lot of guys could gain great learning experience in this tourny,what does it matter if you dont do well,there are some great guys there and we talk and chat during games.

this tournament is nothing to do with Rybka forum,its just where its held.

we have guys playing on laptops to absolute top guys on huge hardware
best way to learn about Centaur chess.

i believe the winner of WBCCC 1 ppipper had a quad.

best to all Paul.
Watchman
Hiarcs Team Member

Post by Watchman »

Your posts and encouragement are appreciated Paul. That said...

I do not know why others would not sign up... I can only speak for myself.

I know that if I was interested that I would not... not with how certain people are being treated because of their belief of Rybka being a derivative of Fruit.

And the worst batch is the moderators... deceivers, vulgar hypocrites... why would any "outsider" want to be a part of that scene?

A lot of great guys on this forum... I suspect many just want a peaceful game of gentlemanly chess and stay far away from any controversy.

Best to you always,

Rob
NATIONAL12

Post by NATIONAL12 »

And the worst batch is the moderators... deceivers, vulgar hypocrites... why would any "outsider" want to be a part of that scene?

oh come on you are talking drivel.i thought higher of you than this to make such comments.

regards Paul.
NATIONAL12

Post by NATIONAL12 »

here is a lnk to Rybka forum.WBCCC 2012 if any of you guys wish to see how Sebi and i get on.Its a strong tournament.

http://rybkaforum.net/cgi-bin/rybkaforu ... .pl?bid=38
Michael Blake

Post by Michael Blake »

Just read your post, am taking a look at the link. I take it that these games are human+computer? I don't understand much of the talk in the forum thread but will wade through it, have seen at least one correspondence player is playing (Eldridge)

Cheers,
Mickey