Saitek Kasparov Executive-Looking for the Manual

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
SirDave

Saitek Kasparov Executive-Looking for the Manual

Post by SirDave »

Does anyone happen to have a PDF of the Saitek Kasparov Executive manual they could send me? I can't find it anywhere on the internet.

Specifically, this is not the SciSys Executive LCD-based unit of 1981 (which is listed sometimes as the Saitek Executive), but rather the Saitek Executive that externally looks exactly like the Saitek Olympiad, Barracuda and, for that matter, the Mephisto Mystery. For various reasons, I'm trying to find out how these units differ and there's some conflicting info about them on the internet. For instance, it was suggested that the Executive and the Barracuda might be clones, but from what I've seen of the descriptions on Tom Overtom's site, this doesn't appear to be true.

I have found manuals for the Olympiad and Barracuda, but so far, no go with the Executive. Any help would be appreciated.