My Tasc R-30 is now on Ebay.

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
Steamroller666

My Tasc R-30 is now on Ebay.

Post by Steamroller666 »

Just to let you guys know.Its on Ebay right now till atleast 8/28.My minumum asking price is $1,500.Its only missing one of the white boxes where the cables came in and two of the cover sleeves that slipped over two of the smaller boxes.Although not pictured on Ebay,I do have the large chess board box and cover sleeve that comes with the box.I may have atleast one of the sleeves in my closet somewhere but won't look for it until I find a serious Ebay buyer.
Take advantage of this deal!Other Tasc's have exceeded $2,000.
I have probably only played about 70 games or so on my Tasc.I have the original 2.2 chip which came with the unit.About a year later(1994 I think),Tasc sent me an upgrade 2.5 chip which I installed myself in the module,but I kept the 2.2 chip for originality and keepsake.
Selling my tasc because i'm moving and could use the extra $$.But in reality I really do not want to part with this rare unit!I'll probably regret it in a year or two,so buy it now,before I change my mind and keep it!