Playchess Sysop?

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
SyKo

Playchess Sysop?

Post by SyKo »

Dear Mr. williamson Sir..
I have with no luck tried for past 2 months reaching a playchess sysop or official in trying to resolve my problem..

Suddenly one day I logged on my rank went from bishop to pawn on two of my accounts.

My other account id SyKo is bishop i can play in tourney room but I cant chat or email anybody. qwhen i try to email somebody says I need to enter a serial #.. well i have purchased 4 serial #'s since march 2011 and everytime it does same thing
it says
"MAXIMUM ACCOUNTS REACHED!"

Ok my id's are
SyKo
No FeAr
w00t
I just made a new ID i want to use for now on yesterday G0dZiLLa
along with the new ID i purchased a new basic membership for playchess to apply to my new ID
when I entered the serial # it said "Maximum Accounts REACHED"

sir please can u help me.. nobody will respond to my emails @ info@chessbase.com
ive tried under different email addresses and waited patiently for months.. Im upset I have spent good money and no help. I cant ask for assistance online server cause I CANT CHAT OR EMAIL..

please sir can u help me.

via private Pm on here I can provide u my login details along with my serial #'s I have recently bought..

thanks in advance sir. I hope u can assist me greatly appreciated sir.. thanks have a good day..
James_Blums

Post by James_Blums »

seems like they do not care about their customers,
did you try the help channels?
Checkmate!
Peter Grayson

Re: Playchess Sysop?

Post by Peter Grayson »

My other account id SyKo is bishop i can play in tourney room but I cant chat or email anybody. qwhen i try to email somebody says I need to enter a serial #.. well i have purchased 4 serial #'s since march 2011 and everytime it does same thing
it says
"MAXIMUM ACCOUNTS REACHED!"

Ok my id's are
SyKo
No FeAr
w00t
I just made a new ID i want to use for now on yesterday G0dZiLLa
along with the new ID i purchased a new basic membership for playchess to apply to my new ID
when I entered the serial # it said "Maximum Accounts REACHED"
You do not need to create a new account each time. Validate your old account with a new serial number.

If you log on with an expired account a pop up window asks for a new serial number. Enter the new serial number.

If the OK button is active, press it and away you go.

If the OK button is not active then press the key board return button and the chat screen will display an invalid number and account has limited features.

Click the Help menu button and select the Enter Serial Number option. If the serial number you typed in has not been previously used the OK button on the pop up window will be active. Click it a and away you go.

Very fiddly but it works. I am not a sysop.

PeterG