Take a look at some of my games against HIARCS

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
Björn Ulveaus

Take a look at some of my games against HIARCS

Post by Björn Ulveaus »

Hello to all,

I've made a blog where I post some of my games against HIARCS, everybody is invited to take a look at it, the blog is non profit and AD free.

Best regards !!! :D

www.onlychessgames.blogspot.com
IA

Post by IA »

Hi Miquel, greetings fellow, I train with Hiarcs (Palm and Pocket PC) items that are in the program Pocket Fritz 4? I say this because PF4 to 1800 Elo plays very strong, you must have a playing strength of about +2000 Elo, will study the games have you tried changing the style of play or the opening book in the games?

Regards .... Miquel
Björn Ulveaus

Post by Björn Ulveaus »

IA wrote:Hi Miquel, greetings fellow, I train with Hiarcs (Palm and Pocket PC) items that are in the program Pocket Fritz 4? I say this because PF4 to 1800 Elo plays very strong, you must have a playing strength of about +2000 Elo, will study the games have you tried changing the style of play or the opening book in the games?

Regards .... Miquel

Hola,

I'm glad you liked the blog, to play I use Pocket Fritz 4.3 with HIARCS 13 engine, the style of play is Active, position learning off and opening book in Tournament mode, because of this settings many games are very similar so I will change opening book to Random or Blitz to get more variation in future games I will publish on my blog.

Kind Regards,

MA