Exchange Sparc X Mephisto Phoenix Module

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
Waldomiro

Exchange Sparc X Mephisto Phoenix Module

Post by Waldomiro »

My name is Waldomiro, I have several electronic chess machines, but I don't consider myself a collector, because I throw the original boxes away because they take up too much space. I know this is absurd for Collectors. I live in an apartment. in the City of São Paulo - Brazil.

I'm new to the Forum, but I've been following for many years.

I would like to exchange my very rare Sparc module, in excellent condition and fully functional, for a Méphisto Phoenix Module with the Emulations package that is in excellent condition and functional.

I don't have the original box, I don't have the instruction manual and I also don't have the original power adapter, I have a very well built one here in Brazil.

I don't want to sell the Sparc, I want an exchange with no financial return for either side, each person would pay the shipping costs to the destination country.

This is the first time I post here and I don't know how things work.

I always see that when a member offers something, asks to send private messages, the problem is that if someone sends me a private message, I won't know where I will find that message.

Without wanting to violate the Forum's rules, is it allowed to send messages via WhatsApp?

If anyone is interested, please send me private messages and I will try to find them.

Grateful,
Waldomiro.