Millennium King Performance or Millennium Exclusive,?

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
Murat

Re: Millennium King Performance or Millennium Exclusive,?

Post by Murat »

I agree the King Performance is the best all around computer to play against for anyone under 2200 Elo.

And if the board flex bothers you, after the warranty expires you can do this mod by Markus
to reduce it greatly.

https://www.schachcomputer.info/forum/s ... erformance
pawnzephyrpeaceful

Post by pawnzephyrpeaceful »

When it comes to choosing between the Millennium King Performance and the Millennium Exclusive, I gotta say the King Performance is a solid choice. 8) The pressure sensors add a whole new level of interactivity, making your moves feel even more immersive. Plus, if you think it offers better value, then it's a win-win. While I don't have personal experience with these specific models, I've heard positive feedback from owners who enjoy the features and overall quality of Millennium chess sets. So go ahead and unleash your chess skills with the King Performance, and may every move be epic! :D
Tibono2

Post by Tibono2 »

Funny try using ChatGPT? :mrgreen:
pawnzephyrpeaceful

Post by pawnzephyrpeaceful »

When deciding between the Millennium King Performance and the Millennium Exclusive, it is important to consider your individual needs and preferences. Both models have their own unique features and capabilities. The Millennium King Performance is designed to offer enhanced performance, potentially including improved speed, accuracy, and functionality. On the other hand, the Millennium Exclusive may have its own distinct features that cater to specific requirements. To make the best choice, carefully evaluate the features, specifications, and any additional capabilities offered by each model, and select the one that aligns most closely with your needs and preferences. It may be helpful to read reviews, compare specifications, and consider any specific requirements or preferences you have before making a decision.